Adult Discipleship Classes
- University students and adults of all ages welcome
- Classes meet at 9:45-10:45 a.m. each week
For more information contact Grace Deitrick
Room 10 (Good Shepherd Room) | A community of university students of all stages gathers each Sunday for connection and growth together and builds on those connections throughout the week. This semester, University Fellowship will be studying ‘Crazy Ezekiel’ together.
Community Room | An adult discipleship group that covers a range of topics relating to the Christian life in multi-week series throughout the year. Fall schedule:
- Worship in an Age of Anxiety with Michael Jordan | September 10-17, October 1
- Stories of Faith with several HWC attenders
- Leadership Ethics with Alex Wright
- Stakeholder Shock with Alex Wright
- God’s First Language: Psalm 23, Prayer, and Times of Trial with Jim Zoller
- And more!
Margaret Wynn Conference Room | Watch and discuss the series The Chosen with others.
Moms that Pray
Room 6 | Join other moms in prayer for our community, church, and world in one of the most enduring groups in HWC’s history.
Room 9 | Dr. Paul Young leads this long-standing discipleship group through the book of Acts.
Room 11 | Read and reflect on excellent, historically timeless devotional books together. This fall, Devotional Classics is studying God in My Everythingby Ken Shigematsu.
Women of the Word
Room 7 | Gather with other women to read and discuss Jen Wilkin’s “Women of the Word” in community.
Coffee & Connections
Room 105 | A time for intentional fellowship over coffee for parents.