Tithe and give offerings securely with our giving system using your checking or savings account. Gifts are by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through Stewardship Technology and are fully encrypted to protect your information.
We are only accepting Electronic Fund Transfers from checking or savings accounts, even though the system makes it appear that credit cards are an option.
- Give a one-time gift HERE .
- Register HERE as a regular donor.
- Registered donors log in. You can see a history of your gifts, make changes to your information (address, email, bank account, etc.), make or schedule a one-time gift, and schedule and edit recurring gifts.
- “I gave on-line” cards are located in the sanctuary pew racks. If you give online, we encourage you to place one of the “I gave online” cards into the offering plate as a reminder that though we may present our offerings in different ways, we are united in our commitment to God, the church and to each other. Using the cards also connects us during the offering time with others who are giving and it reminds us that our giving is not “paying a bill” but is an act of worship to God to whom we owe everything.
- I have forgotten my login or password, what do I do? There is a button to contact Stewardship Technology and then they forward the email to the giving team where it can be reset.
- How do I change future scheduled gifts? Go to the Login page for registered donors above.
- Why can’t I give by credit card? We only accept EFT in order to avoid significant credit card transaction fees.
- I made a mistake in the amount I gave (too much). How can I get my money back? There is a mechanism in which we can return the EFT as long as it is requested within a certain time period.
- Who do I contact if there is a problem or I have a question about on-line giving? Contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org .